SME - Please subscribe to forums to be notified first

Post Suggestions for improvement of the Portal

SME - Please subscribe to forums to be notified first

Postby santoshputhran on Thu Jan 07, 2010 2:06 pm

Dear All,

Vineet wrote to me

Dear Sir,

Im a student member and i find that no one in the portal CMA's are replying for any query initiated in the portal. As student we need knowledge base and get resolved our doubts, But i find this portal is more and most for professional and not for student. This is my personal view not an complaint

Please do take some steps such as allocating some specialized person in specific activities to handle queries and doubt related to specific subject. this would serve out purpose in the best way

Thank and Regards
Vineet Gopalakrishnan

This is a valid point. Last year, I had created a topic "Subject Matter Expert" on forums in this portals and many have volunteered to do. I would request you perform following steps on the forums that you have volunteered or like to volunteer to respond to the topics posted.

Eg.

1. You volunteer to monitor forum Indirect Taxes as you are a subject matter expert and wish to help others in their queries.
2. Select the forum Indirect Taxes on the CMA India Portal. Page down to find a link "Subscribe forum"
Image is hidden from guests, please register and login to view it

4. Click on the link "Subscribe forum". You will be notified by email whenever new topics are posted on this forum (in this example Indirect Taxes). You can address the topic on discussion.

Regards,
Last edited by santoshputhran on Wed Jul 25, 2012 6:26 pm, edited 2 times in total.
santoshputhran

Full Name: Santosh Puthran
Education: B.com ACMA
Year of Membership or Passing: 1998
ICAI (CMA) Membership: ACMA

Return to Suggestion for improvements in Portal