ICWAI website, icmai.in inaccessabl..frm 11:27PM, 17/11/15

This forum is for sharing with members of public the information related to ICAI, Chapters, Members, Students etc.
Forum rules
This forum is for sharing with members of public the information related to ICAI, Chapters, Members, Students etc. for which there is NO DEDICATED Forum on the Portal.

ICWAI website, icmai.in inaccessabl..frm 11:27PM, 17/11/15

Postby cmagururajan on Tue Nov 17, 2015 11:47 pm

Dear All,

I tried to access icmai.in by 11:27 PM , 17 Nov 2015, the website remained inaccessible till 11:47 PM, and I gave up trying to access the website.

The connection has timed out

The server at icmai.in is taking too long to respond.

The site could be temporarily unavailable or too busy. Try again in a few moments.

I presume ICWAI council has succeeded in giving a state of the art website,that it is too busy.

This event made me feel positive about the days in which the council had ensured a perfectly accessible website when I accessed earlier. I could access the previous time, I tried to access. I congratulate the Council for the same and also congratulate all others responsible for having made the website, so industries relevant, so that it is being accessed 24/7 from all over the globe, so that it is so busy, so much that it is inaccessible.

ICWAI has a website which is " A Good One". Thanks ICWAI.
"What lies behind us and what lies before us are tiny matters compared to what lies within us."
cmagururajan

Full Name: CMA C K Guruajan
Education: BSc , AICWA
Year of Membership or Passing: 2005
ICAI (CMA) Membership: ACMA

Re: ICWAI website, icmai.in inaccessabl..frm 11:27PM, 17/11/15

Postby cmagururajan on Tue Nov 17, 2015 11:58 pm

Even at 11:57 PM 17 November 2015, the website was still inaccessible.
"What lies behind us and what lies before us are tiny matters compared to what lies within us."
cmagururajan

Full Name: CMA C K Guruajan
Education: BSc , AICWA
Year of Membership or Passing: 2005
ICAI (CMA) Membership: ACMA

Return to Information - ICAI Related